Sanitary Protocols and Preventive Measures for COVID-19
Your health is our utmost priority and concern. The Banana’s Adventure Team is committed to protecting the wellbeing of our guests and staff by providing a comfortable and safe environment for everyone who stays with us. We are advancing our current best practices and making sure our team takes extra measures in order to deliver a fulfilling and enjoyable travel experience.
Main measures taken by our hostel:
- Common touchpoints will be sanitized before and after each reservation including but not limited to door handles, windows, light switches, remote controls, TVs, and much more
- Common touchpoints will be sanitized in the hostel’s common areas such as lobby, sun loungers, bar, counters, communal restrooms, among others.
- Deep-washing of sheets, pillows and covers.
- Spaced lounge chairs two meters apart to facilitate social distancing
- Online Check-in before arrival and restaurant e-menu.
- Our staff members will wear masks and facial shields throughout their work.
- We’ll be operating at 50% of our total capacity.
Protocols on arrival and during stays:
- Temperature checks before entering the hostel or while staying here. Anyone displaying a temperature over 100.4°F (38 Celsius) will be taken to a private area for a secondary screening, including a health declaration and a temporal temperature reading.
- Shoe sanitization before entering the hostel.
- Hand washing will be encouraged at all times.
- Mandatory: proper use of face masks upon arrival and in the hostel’s common areas. You may only remove your mask before entering the pool or eating/drinking at the bar/restaurant.
- Sanitization of hands with hand sanitizer provided by the hostel. We put hand sanitizer in key areas of the hostel for guests and staff so that they can continuously keep their hands sanitized throughout their stay.
- Card payment: we prioritize card payments over cash.
- Social Distancing: guests must remain 2 meters apart from other guests to comply with social distancing practices.
These are just some of the measures, practices and preventive policies included in our Protocolo para la Vigilancia, Prevención y Control del Covid-19 which all guests and staff must adhere to throughout their stay with us.
For questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected] or message/call us on 967109010 (WhatsApp available.)
Looking forward to seeing you in Huacachina!
The Banana’s Adventure Team